All students are required to wear school uniform. An acceptance of a place at Ratton School implies an acceptance by parents and students of the school’s dress code. Full school uniform must be worn for registration and assembly.
Due to increasing demand for uniform we have taken the decision to outsource our uniform to a local supplier. This will enable more stock to be held by our supplier and you will be able to order/buy outside school hours.
Sussex Uniforms, who are a reputable local company, work with a number of secondary schools in the area and already supply our school with our trousers and shorts, but will now undertake supplying all school uniform directly to you. This has proved a successful system with our neighbouring schools. Please use the link below to access their website.
We will be hosting open mornings through-out the year at Ratton School.
Full school uniform must be worn for registration and assembly.
- Plain black school shoes
- Black Ratton School trousers
- Ratton School polo shirt
- Ratton School sweatshirt
Please note the following are not allowed:
- Coloured t-shirt or cardigans
- Extreme haircuts, for example tramline or mohicans (hair colour must be natural)
- facial / body piercings
- excessive make-up and jewellery
- no jeans, combats or skinny trousers
Students who come to school with incorrect uniform for any reason will be offered an alternative from our stock for that day, or be asked to go home and return appropriately dressed. Should you be unclear of the standard required, please contact school to seek clarification before purchasing items that may be incorrect.
- Ratton royal blue PE polo shirt with logo
- Ratton football or rugby shirt available from PE department with name and number on the back (optional)
- Ratton royal blue PE tracksuit
- Royal blue shorts
- Blue football socks
- Shin pads
- Football boots
- Gum shield (boys only)