Examination Results 2019
Some highlights of our 2019 results include:
- The overall levels of progress likely to be above national averages for the fourth year in a row.
- Significant increases in English Language and Literature results at GCSE grade 5 and above.
- In each of 17 different subjects, upwards of 70% of students achieved achieving at least a grade 4 and above.
- In each of 8 different subjects, upwards of 90% of students achieved at least a grade 4 and above.
- In a significant proportion of subjects, students’ GCSE results were above and in a number of subjects well above national averages.
These results reflect the hard work and commitment of our students and dedicated staff, combined with the incredibly important support of our parents/carers.
The following students achieved a large number of the top GCSE grades including Lounis Berkou (12), Callum Halton (11), Indya-Jayne Wardle (11) and Maia Woolf (11). Benjamin Hinchcliffe, James De Savigny, Aisha Glynne-Percy and Roberto Garcia Ortiz also made outstanding progress.
There were many other notable successes where our students made significant progress over their time with us. We wish all our outgoing Year 11 students the best of luck with future study and careers.
Progress 8 Score (National Average 0.00)
2019 figure available November 2019
Attainment 8 Score
Percentage of Pupils Achieving a Standard Pass (4+) in English and Mathematics
Percentage of Pupils Achieving a Good Pass (5+) in English and Mathematics
In education or employment for at least 2 terms after completing KS4
Parents may access the School Performance Tables published by the Secretary of State on the Department for Education’s website